Hi all,

I'm leaving for Uganda next Monday and will be volunteering for a couple of days at Kasiisi. Apparently nobody knows the password to their server and it has stopped functioning as they expect it to. They have about 200 laptops.

They would like me to bring a new server with me which I am happy to do (or tell them what to order) but I don't feel comfortable sizing or specing it. I'm also not sure where to acquire it. I'm hoping someone can provide some direction on short notice? It would especially great if I could acquire the hardware and get XS installed before I leave but time is short.

Anyone available for a consult on this? I'm located in the SF Bay Area if it makes a difference.

Thanks!

Brian

--
http://about.me/ghidinelli