Last call before it goes to the recycler... hopefully someone can get this back into action for an OLPC installation or use it for testing?

Last year I took a new server to Kaisisi in Uganda to replace a server that had been acting up. My plan was to refurbish the original and pass it on to another OLPC install. Unfortunately after acquiring a new power brick for it, it looks like the motherboard is the problem. I thought it might be the power supply but I tried plugging in one from another working machine and nothing lights up.

This is beyond my time to address but I'd still like to make the chassis and parts available if someone can fix it up and find a home for it? The machine is a fanless Logic Supply serial #0523909. Let me know,

Brian