Hi,

When I looked at Pathagar originally, it only worked when connected to the internet. Has this changed?

What can Pathagar store? Is it limited to pdfs? As I remember, it created database entries with extensive (library standard) cataloging information. Is that still required? In many cases, that information is not easily available (e.g. multimedia items).

Tony