Hi all server folks,

There will be a mini demo at 1500 UTC on #schoolserver tomorrow showcasing
some of the stuff we've been working on for DXS. It's still very early
beta. This is in sync with proposing these features for XSCE-0.5. Some of
the things in the short demo would be:

* Ansible playbooks
* Ajenti - GUI | Wondershaper - Bandwidth throttling
* Github workflow for DXS
* Transparent Client Authentication - How does Moodle magically log clients
in, and how may it be scaled to other services
* Munin

A public DXS instance running on a XO-4 is temporarily setup at:
http://schoolserver.alabamaxo.org

Note: Please have an XO laptop with you, if you want to test out
collaboration, and registration to the schoolserver.

Cheers,
Anish