What's the climate control situation at the site in Haiti?

I live in a 100 year old house in Birmingham, Alabama, without central AC.
In the summer, I have to physically relocate equipment to my "server room"
(a well insulated room where I keep a window unit on full blast).
Otherwise, fans sound like jet planes taking off and everything gets really
hot and stressed.

Anyway, heat related failure would be one of my main concerns in Haiti.

Anna