I think there is a cosmetic issue here.  I had the same problem and it repaired
itself as soon as munin had calculated some stats later in the day and I
rebooted.

From: xsce-de...@googlegroups.com [mailto:xsce-de...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Anish Mangal
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 4:13 AM
To: Tim Moody <t...@timmoody.com>; Jerry Vonau <m...@jvonau.ca>; George Hunt
<georgejh...@gmail.com>; xsce-devel <xsce-de...@googlegroups.com>; server-devel
<server-devel@lists.laptop.org>
Subject: [XSCE] Re: XSCE testing on NUC/el7 ; munin not working

ugh....

runtags munin fixed it

damn you... ghost in the machine!

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Anish Mangal <anis...@umich.edu
<mailto:anis...@umich.edu> > wrote:

Hi,

While testing xsce, and enabling munin from the admin console, the munin portal
does not open, and instead I see a simple apache file directory showing the
'static' folder. Seems as if munin hasn't run (as cron) to populate the data
(or that is what jerry suggsted is happening).

systemctl status munin-node.service reports that it is running, and grepping
the journal log throws this output

[root@schoolserver xsce]# journalctl -xa|grep munin
-- Subject: Unit munin-node.service has begun start-up
-- Unit munin-node.service has begun starting up.
-- Subject: Unit munin-node.service has finished start-up
-- Unit munin-node.service has finished starting up.
Jan 29 13:35:05 schoolserver.lan systemd[1]: Started Session 1 of user munin.
Jan 29 13:35:05 schoolserver.lan systemd[1]: Starting Session 1 of user munin.
Jan 29 13:35:05 schoolserver.lan CROND[2339]: (munin) CMD (test -x
/usr/bin/munin-cron && /usr/bin/munin-cron)

any pointers? The server has been up for 4+ hours since the last reboot.

--

Anish

--

Anish