Just another example of how long in the tooth jessie is getting.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Adam Holt <h...@laptop.org> Date:
2/16/17  10:53 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: xsce-devel <xsce-de...@googlegroups.com>,
server-devel <server-devel@lists.laptop.org> Subject: [XSCE] Re: Apache 2.4.10
from July 2014 is part of XSCE 6.2: is this safe?
On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 6:51 PM, Adam Holt <h...@laptop.org> wrote:
Did Raspbian or we/others make this choice of Apache 2.4.10 out of curiosity?

Is Apache 2.4.10 safe in general, despite being more than 2.5 years old?

(Compared to Apache 2.4.25 released Dec 2016 etc...)

Tim has made a strong case for moving to Nginx this morning on our community
call, but I'm still curious about the above if others might know how Apache's
security profile has evolved over the past 2.5 years?