i have configured ConvertoTo7Bit but no success. following are james
configurations. Is there anything missing in ConvertTo7Bit configuration?

<mailet match="All" class="ConvertTo7Bit">
</mailet>
<!-- <mailet match="All" class="LogMessage">
</mailet> -->

<mailet match="All" class="DKIMSign">
  <signatureTemplate>v=1; s=default; d=mydomain.com;
h=from:to:received:received; t=12345;  a=rsa-sha256; bh=;
b=;</signatureTemplate>
  <privateKey>
-----PRIVATE KEY IN PEM FORMAT-----
  </privateKey>
</mailet>

         <!-- Attempt remote delivery using the specified repository for the
spool, -->
         <!-- using delay time to retry delivery and the maximum number of
retries -->
         <mailet match="All" class="RemoteDelivery">
            <outgoing> file://var/mail/outgoing/ </outgoing>