Hi Eric -  Yes, that is the web page I was referring to. I see it is
also in the wiki http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesAndSendmail and I
would suggest leaving it there, but would concur that removing the link
from the main website area is a good idea. The last time I configured
Sendmail to exist peacefully with James, I found a lot of the
configuration details had changed and much of the documentation
obsolete. With the movement towards Postfix, this webpage will no longer
be relevant except for those who are going to continue to use the older
Sendmail.

I will continue to either wait for an answer to my question on how to
configure Postfix, or try to do some more research for a solution on my
own. If I come up with an answer, I will post a solution and suggest it
be incorporated into the Wiki page.

    Marc...