Thanks Bernd. That was really helpful. I haven;t started anything as of now
with JMX. I was trying to findout what is there out of the box and what I
need to implement to monitor the inbox and other folders. Once I do that, I
will definitely share the approach I took in this mailing list..

Thanks
Mahesh

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Mahesh Sivarama Pillai <srm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Ozgur. I connected to to the 2.3.2 instance through jconsole. But I
> couldn't find the MailboxManager MBean. Is it available in 2.3.2 ?
>
> Thanks
> Mahesh
>

> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Özgür EROĞLU <oeroglu.c...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mahesh,
>>
>> You can list, add, delete users and change their passwords using
>> UsersRepositoryManagementMBean, also using MailboxManagerManagementMBean
>> you can delete all mailboxes or list them. You can again add, delete, etc.
>> domains using DomainListManagementMBean.
>>
>> But as far as I know there are no MBeans to do 2 and 3. Of course someone
>> can correct me If I am wrong.
>>
>> There is the Bond project to manage, configure and monitor the server (I
>> just run it for testing, so I am not sure if it is completely functional),
>> but I also need to use JMX for most of my tasks, so I am also trying to
>> find my way on code to add similar capabilities.
>>
>> Ozgur
>>

>> On 08/06/2014 09:02 AM, Mahesh Sivarama Pillai wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>   Can we extend the JMX capabilities of JAMES by adding more MBeans ? The
>>> capabilities I wanted to start with is;
>>>
>>> 1. List the users
>>> 2. List the number of files in the Inbox/Error folder etc.