Hi Bernd,

 Thanks for the pointers. Let me ask the Sys admin on these details. Btw,
will this memory leak be shown in the logs? I couldn't find any OOM errors
in any of the logs. When the issue, happened, our team restarted the
server. It will create a new PID rite ? Is there a way we can see the old
pids from the james logs ?

Thanks
Mahesh