Hi all,

I use v3-beta5 version. When I send messages to somebody or when somebody sends
message to me I see in logs that messages come to server and successfully
spooled. Besides I see all got and sent messages in
/var/store/activemq/blob-transfer/ folder. However, all messages only spooled
and don't reach the recipient. What do I miss?
This is my smtpserver.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<smtpservers>
   <smtpserver enabled="true">
     <jmxName>smtpserver</jmxName>
     <bind>0.0.0.0:25</bind>
     <connectionBacklog>200</connectionBacklog>
     <tls socketTLS="false" startTLS="false">
       <keystore>file://conf/keystore</keystore>
       <secret>yoursecret</secret>
       <provider>org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider</provider>
       <algorithm>SunX509</algorithm>
     </tls>
        <connectiontimeout>360</connectiontimeout>
        <connectionLimit>0</connectionLimit>
        <connectionLimitPerIP>0</connectionLimitPerIP>
        <authRequired>true</authRequired>
        <authorizedAddresses>127.0.0.0/8</authorizedAddresses>
        <maxmessagesize>0</maxmessagesize>
        <addressBracketsEnforcement>true</addressBracketsEnforcement>
        <handlerchain>
            <handler
class="org.apache.james.smtpserver.fastfail.ValidRcptHandler"/>
            <handler class="org.apache.james.smtpserver.CoreCmdHandlerLoader"/>

        </handlerchain>
   </smtpserver>
</smtpservers>

Best regards, Alex