Von: Alex Sviridov [mailto:ooo_satu...@mail.ru.INVALID]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. September 2016 14:23
An: server-user@james.apache.org
Betreff: Apache james: what output port must be open

Hi all

I use james on linux and I use iptables to configure both input and output
tables. I have no question on input (25,110,143..) however, I couldn't find
information what output ports must be open to allow james to connect to other
smtp servers. Please, give this information.

Best regards, Alex Sviridov