发件人: Matthieu Baechler<mailto:mbaech...@linagora.com>
发送时间: 2016年9月19日 18:43
收件人: server-user@james.apache.org<mailto:server-user@james.apache.org>
主题: Re: 答复: Apache James - how IMAP is supported by James?

Hi Rami,

Le 19/09/2016 à 12:34, Rami Ojares a écrit :
> Everytime I have tried James there has been problems with connections
> hanging etc.
> And version 3 has been coming now for 10 years at least.
> So I would be very careful before moving your emails on it.
> At least test it for one month and different email clients.
>
> - Rami
Thank you for this very supportive email !

To be honest, James 3 started a long time ago and didn't always received
the attention it deserves at some times.

What changed is that :
1. we have people working on it fulltime now (and even selling support
if needed)
2. there's a plan towards 3.0 ...
3. ... and this plan includes "endurance & load testing"

So, expect your stall connection problems to be fixed before 3.0 and a
James release in the near future.

And finally, to answer Haiming, James 3 supports IMAP without known
blocking issue. Just remind that James 3 is still beta for some time.

Regards,

--
Matthieu Baechler