Thank you for you proposition.

Here are some tasks on which we would be ready to mentor contributors :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1862

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAILBOX-278

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAILBOX-279

Please let us know if you want to pick one.

Regards,

--

Matthieu Baechler

Le 22/11/2016 à 20:50, Rudi Angela a écrit :
Hi Matthieu,

I’d be glad to help if you have small tasks (as my time is somewhat limited). I
have years of Java experience, have been using James for some years now and
have even hacked it a bit, like creating a mailet for my custom needs and even
adapting the SMTP server to fail fast.
Do you have a list of tasks? I don’t mind bug fixing. Seems easier to me than
implementing new features.

Rudi

On 22 Nov 2016, at 07:39, Matthieu Baechler <mbaech...@linagora.com