Hi,

To modify the configuration, you can mount it on a volume.

Here is the mount option: " -v $PWD/path/to/your/config:/root/conf"

You can select the configuration files in the folder corresponding to
your docker image in
https://github.com/apache/james-project/tree/master/dockerfiles/run

Cheers,

Benoit