I keep getting this error when I try to run james. I've seen some discussion on indexer.xml and spring-server.xml, but I don't know what to do with them and I don't know where to put the sample spring-server.xml that I see on the james website. I tried putting the spring-server.xml in the james/conf folder, but that didn't help. I'm not a spring expert, so I'm not real sure how to configure it. Any ideas much appreciated.

Caused by: org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationException: Unable to load configuration for component indexer at org.apache.james.container.spring.lifecycle.ConfigurationProviderImpl.getConfiguration(ConfigurationProviderImpl.java:135) at org.apache.james.container.spring.bean.factorypostprocessor.IndexerConfigurationBeanFactoryPostProcessor.postProcessBeanFactory(IndexerConfigurationBeanFactoryPost

--

thanks,
Michael Lepore