Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, this is a very interesting bug, we definitely
need to investigate...

You can follow the issue here :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-2350

Expect a patch soon, and thanks for the report!

Furthermore, I just pushed a `3.0.1` tag on the docker image. I suspect
it is due to a recent patch. Using this tag release should solve your issue.

See https://hub.docker.com/r/linagora/james-jpa-sample/tags/

Cheers,

Benoit