Hi there

We are using James 3.0.1, SQL Server 2016 with JDBC driver version 4.2.6420

When James starts it gets as far as creating three tables and then falls
over creating JAMES_MAILBOX_ANNOTATION, it looks like it is using a column
named "key" which is a reserved keyword in SQL Server:

org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Incorrect syntax near
the keyword 'KEY'. {stmnt 1425117721 CREATE TABLE JAMES_MAILBOX_ANNOTATION
(KEY VARCHAR(200) NOT NULL, MAILBOX_ID BIGINT NOT NULL, VALUE VARCHAR(255),
PRIMARY KEY (KEY, MAILBOX_ID))} [code=156, state=S0001]

Do I have to find this in the source and change it or is there another way?

Look forward to feedback.

Thanks
Matt Pryor

--
Matt Pryor

The International Presence Group of Companies

EMAIL: pr...@presencebpm.com