PING?  Anyone know how to solve this issue?  So far I have been
unsuccessful at finding a solution or workaround. I did try and hack the
sqlResources.xml file, modifying the SQL template statements there,
related to this query, but no joy. The documentation tells me that this
file has been deprecated so it may not be even getting used/referenced
anywise. So my guess is that these SQL queries are now generated inside
actual code rather than via XML code? If so that makes it even harder
for a user such as myself to correct this sort of problem unless there
is some other path that I am unaware of..

The symptoms of this problem is that it looks like it is causing log in
attempts to the smtp server, by users wanting to send email, to fail,
and that is a showstopper.

    Marc...

--
Linux Counter