exception:
WrapperSimpleApp: Encountered an error running main:
with name 'pop3server': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2019/03/25 15:01:27 |
with name 'pop3server': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is

Jeff.

-----Original Message-----
From: cryptearth [mailto:cryptea...@cryptearth.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 2:13 AM
To: server-user@james.apache.org
Subject: Re: sqlResources.xml

Hey Jeffrey, hey Garry,

as I look through the source from 3.4 it seems this is already fixed, at least
it was in master-branch as of Feb 28th 08:05 UTC (a quick check:
3.2.x doesn't contain the fix, but the 3.3.x does).

Once I encountered a similar issue as I once didn't set database type correctly
in james-database.properties file.

So, possible fix: update to 3.3.x branch.

greetings,

Matt