Thanks for the reply.  But I did not use my old log4j.properties.  I copied the one from the downloaded 3.3.0 zip file.  Although, it looks almost identical to the beta5 one.  Any chance the wrong one is included in the package?

I'm fine with logger-per-mailet.  However, I'm hoping there's a way to see the flow for an email item.  It's just as important at times to see that various matchers passed or didn't pass on an item as it goes through the flow.  Is there still a logger that shows the flow?

Bottom line, though, I don't know what to put in the log4j file to make the mailet logs show up.  Do you have a link handy to the correct log4j in github?

Thx