I moved to 3.4.0 today with no major hurdles.  I'm thrilled with the announcement about using AWS S3 for blob storage.  This is huge for me.  I figure it'll reduce my 80+gB SQL database by about 95%.  That will help with storage cost as well as migration, backup, and just about everything dealing with mail.

I need to be fully up and running with my current configuration before I start attempting anything new. But I'd really like to start reading about it and figuring out a path to get there.  I know it was just announced today.  So if docs are still thin, I understand.  But  I couldn't find a link to documentation on how to setup/configure/use the S3 function.  Sorry if I overlooked it. Just wanted to know if there is a document, a sample, or anything that'll help my education process on this?

Thanks for adding this.  It's huge!

Jerry