Hi Matthieu,

I do think a budget of 50€ a month to be overkill and hope we could get
a James server on a cheap 10€/month dedicated server.

(I deployed successfully a cassandra-elasticSearch-activemq guice James
server on a 20€/month server years ago.)

I would thus opt for a Guice-JPA with Lucene indexing combo.

However, as one cannot add the driver jar on the class path using guice,
without extra development, this means using derby embedded database.

Cheers,

Benoit