Hi Matt, thank you very much for your response.,

We tried every possible configuration but still failing. It seems a general bug
or we are missing a simple detail.

 <mailet match="All" class="RemoteDelivery">
                <outgoingQueue>outgoing</outgoingQueue>
                <delayTime>5000, 100000, 500000</delayTime>
                <maxRetries>25</maxRetries>
                <maxDnsProblemRetries>0</maxDnsProblemRetries>
                <deliveryThreads>10</deliveryThreads>
                <sendpartial>true</sendpartial>
                <bounceProcessor>bounces</bounceProcessor>
                <startTLS>true</startTLS>
            </mailet>
Regards.