We currently have deployed apache-james-3.0-beta4.  I am working to test a
solution that requires a custom mail header,  X-Direct-Context.  The
implementation guide for this solution says " The cid-identifier in the
X-Direct-Context header SHALL correspond to the value of a Content-ID
header of the MIME part that contains the Metadata attachment (see Section
2.0 of this document), as per RFC 2045."  Is it possible for James to add a
custom headers to sent messages and to the MIME parts of sent messages?

Sincerely,

Michael E. Mall

iShare Medical
3150 Mercier St.