Hi All Contributors and Committers,

This is a first reminder email that travel
assistance applications for ApacheCon NA 2022 are now open!

We will be supporting ApacheCon North America in New Orleans, Louisiana,
on October 3rd through 6th, 2022.

TAC exists to help those that would like to attend ApacheCon events, but
are unable to do so for financial reasons. This year, We are supporting
both committers and non-committers involved with projects at the
Apache Software Foundation, or open source projects in general.

For more info on this year's applications and qualifying criteria, please
visit the TAC website at http://www.apache.org/travel/
Applications are open and will close on the 1st of July 2022.

Important: Applicants have until the closing date above to submit their
applications (which should contain as much supporting material as required
to efficiently and accurately process their request), this will enable TAC
to announce successful awards shortly afterwards.

As usual, TAC expects to deal with a range of applications from a diverse
range of backgrounds. We therefore encourage (as always) anyone thinking
about sending in an application to do so ASAP.

Why should you attend as a TAC recipient? We encourage you to read stories
from
past recipients at https://apache.org/travel/stories/ . Also note that
previous TAC recipients have gone on to become Committers, PMC Members, ASF
Members, Directors of the ASF Board and Infrastructure Staff members.
Others have gone from Committer to full time Open Source Developers!

How far can you go! - Let TAC help get you there.