Hello Sean,

Sorry for the late reply.

First which version of James are you using?

> getUnreadMessageCount method the returned count is often incorrect

Can you provide details on why do you think so?

> Is it possible that this value is cached by the Mail API and is there a way to synch this?

This would seem strange to me honnestly.

Best regards,

Benoit TELLIER

On 09/05/2022 15:25, Sean McElroy wrote:
Hello,

I have configured Apache James to use PostgreSQL and when I call the Java Mail
API IMapFolder. getUnreadMessageCount method the returned count is often
incorrect, but I can see in the james_mail database table that the data in the
mail_is_seen column is correct.

Is it possible that this value is cached by the Mail API and is there a way to
synch this?

Best Regards,
Sean McElroy

Confidential Communication: The contents of this e-mail including any
attachment are confidential and intended solely for the person(s) to whom they
are addressed. Any reader of this email who is not the intended recipient is
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your computer system.
Subsequent alterations to this email after its transmission will be disregarded.