Hi David,

That's ironic: because of a hint from my provider to set up SPF to be on the
safe side (because of Google!), I dealt with the topic.

And now, of all people, should Google not be configured properly? It would be
possible.

The warning isn't really a problem, I can receive and send emails from Google.
But I have to evaluateare this warnings.

And yes, by other domains all works fine.

Best wishes

Günter