For Spring it seems it was never set up.

With guice you can register an extension module for JDKIM:
org.apache.james.modules.server.DKIMMailetModule cf
https://james.staged.apache.org/james-distributed-app/3.8.0/configure/extensions.html

Very likely similar binding needs to be done in
server/container/spring/src/main/resources/META-INF/org/apache/james/spring-server.xml

Do you think you could try to do such a contribution?--

Best regards,

Benoit TELLIER

General manager of Linagora VIETNAM.

Product owner for Team-Mail product.

Chairman of the Apache James project.

Mail: btell...@linagora.com

Tel: (0033) 6 77 26 04 58 (WhatsApp, Signal)

On Jul 7, 2023 12:07 PM, from Scoopta I'm not very familiar with spring. I
think I configured the actual DKIM
verifier correctly but I get
No qualifying bean of type
'org.apache.james.jdkim.api.PublicKeyRecordRetriever'

I'm thinking I need to register the DNSPublicKeyRecordRetriever bean
from jdkim but I don't really know how to?