Hello,

I'm willing to help but the images do not display well.. Can you share the
errors by text please?

--

Best regards,

Benoit TELLIER

General manager of Linagora VIETNAM.

Product owner for Team-Mail product.

Chairman of the Apache James project.

Mail: btell...@linagora.com

Tel: (0033) 6 77 26 04 58 (WhatsApp, Signal)

On Jul 23, 2023 4:44 PM, from gau...@padminisys.com.invalidHello All,

I am using helm chart for apache james latest stable release.

You can see following secrets.yaml file

I have set it as mentioned in the documentation.

When POD starts everything connects well like Cass, RabbitMQ, Open Search but
see error while configuring cert.

I am seeing below error:

"message":"Key is not an instance of SubjectPublicKeyInfo but of null"

IllegalStateException: One of the provided public key is not valid

I have cert Manager installed on my cluster, but I am using this self-signed
cert using the process - https://www.baeldung.com/openssl-self-signed-cert

In jwtPublicKey I am using .crt content

In jwtPrivateKey I am using .key content

Both are pem formatted file but as suggested by james docs they have mentioned
to use -----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY----- wrapper.

I am stuck and POD is not starting, Anyone’s help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Software Engineer

Padmini System Private Limited

Mumbai, India

Padmini Systems Private Limited puts the security of the client at a high
priority. Therefore, we have put efforts into ensuring that the message is
error and virus-free. Unfortunately, full security of the email cannot be
ensured as, despite our efforts, the data included in emails could be infected,
intercepted, or corrupted. Therefore, the recipient should check the email for
threats with proper software, as the sender does not accept liability for any
damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email.