What is the need for embedding James into your SpringBoot application?

It may be simpler to run James as a standalone application and to API calls to
your application instead?

--

Best regards,

Benoit TELLIER

General manager of Linagora VIETNAM.

Product owner for Team-Mail product.

Chairman of the Apache James project.

Mail: btell...@linagora.com

Tel: (0033) 6 77 26 04 58 (WhatsApp, Signal)

On Sep 15, 2023 12:57 PM, from Martijn Brinkers Yes our application uses James
embedded in a Spring boot application.
Spring boot requires Spring 6 which now requires the package jakarta.jms
instead of javax.jms. Unfortunately ActiveMQ at the moment does not support
jakarta.jms for the broker. This is not an issue with James but an issue
with our code that uses JMS.