Hi,

James is using JIB to build images (
https://github.com/GoogleContainerTools/jib).

Configured at:
https://github.com/apache/james-project/blob/master/server/apps/jpa-app/pom.xml#L268

For my development, after the command `maven install` the image tar will be
created at server/apps/jpa-app/target/jib-image.tar. After that `docker
load -i jib-image.tar` to get the image. If you want to build image
`apache/james: jpa-3.7.2`, you can `git checkout james-project-3.7.2` and
then run the command maven build.

Cheer,
Tung, Tran Van

--