Hi all, I'm still seeing this error in the logs after setting the domain
using the webadmin:

javax.persistence.NoResultException: Query "SELECT domain FROM JamesDomain
domain WHERE domain.name=:name" selected no result, but expected unique
result.
  at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.getSingleResult(QueryImpl.java:346)
  at
org.apache.james.domainlist.jpa.JPADomainList.containsDomainInternal(JPADomainList.java:162)
  at
org.apache.james.domainlist.jpa.JPADomainList.containsDomainInternal(JPADomainList.java:100)
  at
org.apache.james.domainlist.lib.AbstractDomainList.containsDomain(AbstractDomainList.java:179)
  at
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.LocalResourcesImpl.isLocalServer(LocalResourcesImpl.java:67)

Please can you help me understand what this query is doing and what is it
querying? There is no "JamesDomain" table in the tables generated in our
SQL Server database (there is a James_Domain).
I presume :name is a dynamic marker, in which case what will it be setting
the value to?

Below is a list of tables generated by James in SQL Server:

JAMES_DOMAIN
JAMES_MAIL
JAMES_MAILBOX
JAMES_MAILBOX_ANNOTATION