Hi Pierre,

> and moved the file apache-james-spamassassin-3.8.0.jar next to the others

I think the apache-james-spamassassin-3.8.0.jar should be put into the
*/root/extensions-jars* directory (Your reference documentation is outdated
IMO). Besides that jar, other files need to be bound like
*extensions.properties, spamassassin.properties*, *listeners.xml*,...
We do provide a docker-compose that uses James + SpamAssassin with sample
configuration files at:
https://github.com/apache/james-project/tree/master/third-party/spamassassin
.

Besides SpamAssassin, James supports Rspamd also:
https://github.com/apache/james-project/tree/master/third-party/rspamd.

Please ask if you have any issues using them.

Regards,

Quan

Vào Th 4, 27 thg 12, 2023 vào lúc 14:43 Pierre Grimaud <pier...@gmail.com>
đã viết: