Hi there,

I may have noticed a problem in the current james-server-spring-app-3.8.1-app.zipĀ  --> james-server-spring-app-3.8.1/bin/james-cli.sh . When i try to execute ./james-cli.sh inside the bin-folder, this Error appears:

Unrecognized option: -openjpa.Multithreaded=true
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

I looked into the james-cli.sh and found the option in line 120. I think "-openjpa.Multithreaded=true" is missing a D --> "-Dopenjpa.Multithreaded=true".

I changed it and tested ./james-cli.sh again. Now I got a ClassNotFoundException. After this, I compared the james-cli.sh in v3.8.0 and v3.8.1 and noticed, v3.8.0 don't have the option "-openjpa.Multithreaded=true" included. So i decided to remove this option in my 3.8.1 james-cli.sh and tried again, now my james-cli.sh is working.

Is there an important reason for "openjpa.Multithreaded=true" or can we do without it?

Best Regards,
Dominik Katzenmaier