PayPal Notification

Dear Members,

We emailed you a little while ago to ask for your help resolving an issue
with your PayPal account. Your
account is still temporarily limited because we haven't heard from you

*What's the problem ?*We noticed some unusual log in activity with your
account, Please check that no one has logged into your
account without your permission. Take a momment to change your password and
security questions
and riview your account information and recent transactions for changes or
unknown payment.
If you see a payment you don't recognise, go to the Resolution Centre and
report it by clicking "Dispute a Transaction"

*How you can help*

It's help us with this and to see what you can and can't do with your
account until the issue is resolved, log in
to your account and go to the Resolution Center

*Confirm your account now <https://is.gd/4cr8LQ>*

Sincerely,
PayPaI Inc Holding 2016.