Kurchi,

Thanks for following up this cleanup build warnings work.  I went
through all files including the snmp ones.  You mentioned in your
initial review request that you used the serialver tool to
generate all the serial version UIDs and that's good.  This change
looks okay.  Some minor comments:

Agent.java
   L221: it should keep passing "x" as the argument to the
   UnsupportedOperationException constructor (rather than x.getCause()).
   I actually misread this line in your previous webrev.00 that I
   missed that "x" is already passed as the argument.

GarbageCollectorImpl.java
   L76, 78: indentation not aligned properly - one extra space.

HotspotCompilation.java
   L123,126,129: looks like there are two spaces after "c ="

LazyCompositeData.java
   L162: space before ")" can be removed.

SnmpNamedListTableCache.java
   L216,221,225: should it be List<?>  rather than List<Object>?
   Will that help get rid of the unchecked suppressed warning?

You mentioned in your previous email that sun.management and its
subpackages are warning free with your changeset but I suspect
there are still warnings e.g.
   JvmMemoryImpl.java L160 - this casts the key to MemoryUsage.

Did you get a chance to check the incremental build and see if
there are warnings or not?  e.g. cd sun/management; make clean all
I suspect the snmp code still has compiler warnings but that's fine
since it's very old code that requires more cleanup work for the
future.

Mandy