This change is to bring the jdk modularization changes from jigsaw repo [1]
to jdk8.  This allows the jdk modularization changes to be exposed for
testing as early as possible and minimize the amount of changes carried
in the jigsaw repo that helps sync up jigsaw with jdk8/jdk9.

Webrev at:
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/jdk8/webrevs/7193339/webrev.00/

for all system classes (i.e. rt.jar and any classes on the bootclasspath).

In modular world, the system classes are going to be modularized into
multiple modulesand and many of which will be loaded by its own
(non-null) module loader.

The JDK implementation has the assumption that the defining class loader
of system classes is null and it'll no longer be true when running as
modules. Typical patterns in the JDK code include:

Class.forName(classname, false, null) should be changed to:
   Class.forName(classname, false,<loader of the current class>)

if (loader == null) condition check should be modified to check if the loader
is responsible for loading system classes.

This is the first set of change for this problem we identified. Similar
change in other components will be made in the future.

Testing: run all jdk core test targets on all platforms.

Thanks
Mandy
P.S. I'm cc'ing servicebility-dev as this patch modifies 2 files in
the java.lang.management.