On 16.1.2014 11:48, shanliang wrote:
David Holmes wrote:
On 16/01/2014 5:37 PM, shanliang wrote:
Hi,

Please review this simple fix, the test needs  more time to wait
Phaser.awaitAdvanceInterruptibly(...).

Integer.MAX_VALUE? There's no point using a timed form at all.

David
Yes Phaser.awaitAdvanceInterruptibly(int phase) could be used here, but
the call of this method is wrapped in:
    jdk.testlibrary.ProcessTools.startProcess(...)

So we have to add a new method ProcessTools.startProcess(...) which has
no timeout parameter. I did not do this because I thought to have a
simple fix only within the test.

This timeoud seems to be caused by using the fastdebug build. You could use Utils.TIMEOUT_FACTOR to scale the original timeout (1500) according to the parameters specified for tests running fastdebug builds.

-JB-

If this is useful, here is the new web:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sjiang/JDK-8029378/01/

Thanks,