Hi Yasumasa,

On 1/09/2016 1:47 PM, Yasumasa Suenaga wrote:
Hi all,

I think RDP1 has been started.
Cannot I fix this?

"P4-P5 bugs should, in general, be left to future releases unless they
only affect documentation, demos, or tests, in which case they should be
identified as such with the "noreg-doc", "noreg-demo", and "noreg-self"
labels, respectively." [1]

This is due to the need to stabilize changes as we head towards GA.

I think you would have to justify why this should be a P3 rather than P4 issue. Is this something specific to code added in 9? If so that is motivation as we should not have a new feature with known bugs if we can avoid it. But if this already exists in JDK 8 and is a long standing "bug" ...

David

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk9-dev/2016-August/004777.html

This problem is that jcmd shows incorrect status when JVMTI agent cannot
be attached.
I think this problem should be fixed in 9 GA.
The users who want.to attach JVMTI agent want to know
whether it succeed.

Yasumasa

2016/08/29 15:42 "Yasumasa Suenaga" <yasue...@gmail.com