Hi Sharath,

On 14/09/2016 6:14 PM, Sharath Ballal wrote:
Hello,

Please review this fix to add creation of classloader code into
doPrivileged block

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sballal/8068155/webrev.00/

First I'm also curious about why FindBugs thinks this is needed. AFAIK you use the doPrivileged to allow you to create the classLoader when it would otherwise fail if a SecurityManager were present.

That aside, the code uses raw types, which is bad. It should also be able to retain the this(...) invocation e.g (I haven't compiled this):

  public ObjectReader() {
      this(AccessController.doPrivileged(
         new PrivilegedAction<ClassLoader>() {
            public ClassLoader run() {