Hi TJ,

The fix looks good to me, modulo the suggestion from David about the comment at L345.
However, I'm not an expert in the namespaces area.
It'd be nice to hear from other people.

This has to be tested at least when the namespaces are not present.
Testing should include the J*tools (jcmd, jstack, jmap, etc.) and the attach API tests.
Not sure, if you can run them.
But your sponsor, Erik, can probably run them for you.

Also, it would be nice to have one new Jtreg test verifying this patch with a namespace.
Not sure, it is a strong requirement though.

Erik,

Thank you for sponsoring this patch!
David has already created the webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dholmes/8179498/webrev/