On 8/7/17 10:05, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi Yasumasa,

It is good.

I forgot about the line that is not needed in the test:

  29  * @modules jdk.jdi

I will remove it before pushing.

Thanks,
Serguei

I will sponsor the fix.
If I understand correctly, David is also Ok with the fix.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 8/7/17 01:54, Yasumasa Suenaga wrote:
Thanks Serguei, David,

I uploaded webrev which includes @summary update and 4 indent:

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-8185164/webrev.05/

Could you review and be a sponsor for it?

Yasumasa