I can agree to that. To be concrete, what does the JEP as it currently
stands offer over jolokia to be able to support JMXConnector? Could the
client interface and protocol be two separate concerns?

BTW: jolokia 2.0 will have support for JMX Notifications
https://ro14nd.de/jolokia-notifications

Best Regards
Martin Skarsaune

man. 11. sep. 2017 kl. 21:55 skrev Kirk Pepperdine <