Please review the fix for JDK-8193150.
The fix introduces a new jtreg test, NashornPopFrameTest. It is based on
the original test from JDK-8187143
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8187143> that was provided by
Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8193150
Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psomashe/8193150/webrev/
Here is a brief description of what the test does :-
* The debuggee, creates and uses a Nashorn engine to evaluate a simple
* The debugger tries to set a breakpoint in Nashorn's internal DEBUGGER
* When the breakpoint is reached, it looks for stack frame whose
method's declaring type name starts with (nashorn dynamically generated
* It then pops stack frames using the ThreadReference.popFrames() call,
up to and including the above stackframe.
* The execution of the debuggee application is resumed after the needed
frames have been popped.
This test is included in the ProblemList as it fails under some
circumstances (bug JDK-8187143)
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8187143>. Is always passes
with the -Xint flag however always fails with -Xcomp. It fails
intermittently with the -Xmixed (default).