Hey folks,

I mentioned earlier in the thread about the ThreadInfo.from() bug that I
found this because I was looking at fixing JDK-8154176, which proposes
introducing native thread ids to Thread and ThreadInfo.

I have a prototype for it.  I have a couple of questions, though:

0) Does anyone object to this being done or my doing it?  I see that it
already has an owner.

1) Should the ID be a long?  The Hotspot thread dump prints it out as 0x%x,
which is an unsigned hexadecimal integer.  The type hiding behind it is
platform-dependent, though: a pid_t on Linux, an unsigned long on Windows,
a thread_t on Solaris.  I could make it a String instead...

Jeremy