Hi Thomas,

   - one really minor issue I think: in the description in
JstatGcCauseResults.java, the descriptions of the new concurrent
collections, between "GCT" and "Total Garbage collection time." there
should probably be one space less to align with the "main" gc phase
times.

   - in gcCapacityOutput1.awk, gcNewCapacityOutput1.awk, there are some
additional newlines (line 10/11).

Thanks!
I will fix them.

Yasumasa

This change has passed Mach5 on submit repo.
Also it has passed hotspot/jtreg/:hotspot_serviceability and
jdk/:jdk_tools jtreg tests.

We need one more reviewer.

   - one really minor issue I think: in the description in
JstatGcCauseResults.java, the descriptions of the new concurrent
collections, between "GCT" and "Total Garbage collection time." there
should probably be one space less to align with the "main" gc phase
times.

   - in gcCapacityOutput1.awk, gcNewCapacityOutput1.awk, there are some
additional newlines (line 10/11).

No need for re-review from me, and for the change in
JstatGcCauseResults.java I am not completely sure my suggestion is
good.

Stefan Johansson already mentioned he will sponsor.

Thanks,
   Thomas