Looks good.

StefanK

On 2018-03-20 20:39, Chris Plummer wrote:
Hi,

New webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8195109/webrev.01/index.html

There was a build failure on solaris-sparc in threadSMR.cpp. References to the Copy class were producing "unresolved symbol" errors. threadSMR.cpp includes threadService.hpp, which no longer includes serviceUtil.hpp (because it was removed). It looks like serviceUtil.hpp indirectly included "utilities/copy.hpp", so now I include it directly in threadSMR.cpp. The problem was only on solaris-sparc, so I assume on other platforms there was platform dependent code indirectly pulling in copy.hpp. In any case, it's now directly pulled in on all platforms.

thanks,

Chris