Hi Alex,

The fix looks good.
Thank you for replacing the javaEnv with the jni_env.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 4/9/18 15:04, Alex Menkov wrote:
updated webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~amenkov/field_access_graal/webrev.02/
(javaEnv is replaced with jni_env)

On 04/09/2018 14:35, David Holmes wrote:
+1

Though I'd also like to understand why the test only fails sometimes and which other thread is involved?

It always fails with Graal compiler on win, linux and macosx.
Looks like with Graal compiler access/modification events are sent on several threads (sorry, I don't have enough knowledge about Graal).

--alex